Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are the shop in Corona, California that build the 1935 Ford 5 Window Coupe for Chop Cut Rebuild Season III. If you have watched the show or have any questions, let us know.

JTM's Hot Rod Shop also is on Myspace

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
jtmshotrodshop said:
Poncho, what is with Centerline and his posts? Especially his "threats" of editting or deleting Dan Woods, the host of CCR, posts? Just curious. Keep Hot Rodding!

Mike
Quick and dirty.... here's the facts. Dan violated board policy by making a personal attack on another board member. In this case it just happened to be me, but that's beside the point. I warned him that further violations of that nature would result in his posts being edited or removed. I never threatened to remove him. Furthermore, I have no problem with Dan as long as he keeps things civil. I told him exactly what to do if he didn't like my opinions about the show and instead of following my advice he chose to attack me personally. He has been warned, hopefully he'll heed the warning.

The thread in which this happened has been moved to the dump where it will stay for a while before being automatically deleted.

End of story.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still Waiting

I posted this earlier and haven't heard squat.

"What about the actual projects? Would be interesting to tie the comments to a particular project - season - car, too many generalities. Just my opinion and we know everyone has one of those.

Feedback via contacts as the result of doing the 35 Ford have been extremely positive. All technical questions for advise and potential candidates for induction into the shop for work. Amazing ! "

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I really have no comments about the projects done recently. I quit watching the show in the middle of the first season as I couldn't stand the camera work and music.

I'm sure you guys did a great job on the '35 but frankly, I haven't seen it.

If you have pictures why don't you post a few. I'm sure that will solicit a bunch of responses, however post them in the lounge or hotrod basics forums since this one is for introductions only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.