Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,351 Posts
The more I read...I think it is to support the HAMB board......................I thought that his "Alliance Member" idea was supposed to do that...............

I guess traditional hotrodding is a bit more expensive than we thought.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Just Ryan's lame attempt at fleecing his buddies out of cash. Once a dweeb always a dweeb.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
You know mosstrooper, if you are so concerned with what goes on over on the HAMB, why don't you read some of the threads and figure it out yourself?
Or register and ask the question there? This is the kind of thread that is started only to stir things up.

I did some reading and the kid collecting money for a funeral passed muster by some of the older members there and it was found to be on the up and up. :eek: Yeah, surprise.

. Why do you have to drag someone elses misfortune over here like it was some kind of noteworthy bit of gossip?

It looks the people auctioning stuff to support the site they hang out on is being done voluntarily. And so I say who cares?

I'm no big supporter of Ryan, the HAMB or alot of the weirdness that goes on there. But they are doing it there by their own choice. So why does anyone have to bring it here?

Why don't folks research a little before they question it.

Later,
mikey

I was writing this as poncho was posting his..Thanks for the link ,poncho.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
And I should have said that the HAMB's "Alliance Membership" is Ryan's fleecing attempt, not the donations for the funeral.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
powerrodsmike said:
You know mosstrooper, if you are so concerned with what goes on over on the HAMB, why don't you read some of the threads and figure it out yourself?
Or register and ask the question there? This is the kind of thread that is started only to stir things up.

Later,
mikey

I was writing this as poncho was posting his..Thanks for the link ,poncho.
Mikey,
I'm sorry if I have upset you with my curiosity, I did read many of the auctions to try and find out why everyone was selling their goods and sending the money to Rayn, but there was no explanation to be found. I have no intention of joining the H.A.M.B just to find that out, they might get just as angry as you for asking.

Also I have no idea what things might be stirred up by asking a question.

As for the young man asking for money, I have seen the same post before with the same obituary for donors to look at. Passing muster as you call it only amounted to reading some of his previous posts on the site, nobody actually knows him.

The reason why I asked the question here is because I know there are H.A.M.B members here such as poncho62 who might know.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
I'm not upset, or angry.

If you had not put exclamation points behind the statement that someone was collecting for a funeral, as if it was some kind of joke, then I would not have even posted. But I did, and the rest came with it. I'm sorry it sounded harsh. My northeastern upbringing gets out sometimes.

If I have a question about something that is going on on the HAMB I will PM someone there that I know.

I became a member there a few years back so I could communicate with folks there if I wanted. Not much goes on there that I'd feel the need to know anyway, but a few members have been very informative regarding technical stuff.

Isn't that what this is really all about?

Later, mikey

·
Car? Truck? Who Cares
2,485 Posts
Y'all have done a great job at cooling this off.
For a minute it was getting kind of heated.
well, maybe a couple of seconds anyway

Bryan :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts