Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and back out....
I see hardly anything has changed since I took a short break from here a couple of weeks ago:nono: Quit the bickering and remember why you are all here...because you have something in common with one another...HOT RODS!!!! If you want to discuss religion,or politics... Go to a religion or political board. When I came here it was because I saw that others had the same dreams and common interests as I did, Hotrods, tools, and garages. If I wanted to take place in some poll about what is the dumbest topic or what should count against my post count, I would find a research board....I came to talk HorsePower and Bodywork....for some reason not very many people can understand that is what the roots of this board are/were. I think everyone should pick up a wrench and actually use one once in awhile before you can actually preach about the demise of tool companies...you know what? WHO CARES!? As long as it does what it is designed to do...who cares who owns the company?
I will check back in awhile to see if anyone remembers what a HotRod really is...hopefully by then this board won't be http://www.politicalcorrectreligiousboohoogripesession.com

Not that is said...I am not here to stay long....I just thought that I would drop by to say "Hey".
I found some parts for the S10 project at the swapmeet a couple weekends ago, pretty cheap.
I have my dash about 85% finished.
AND I bought 40 (yes, fourty) sheets of drywall last weekend for the grand total of $12.90. Now I can get a ceiling out in the garage and maybe retain some of my heat from the woodburner this winter.
I've got drywall to hang in the shop and metal to weld on the truck....see you later:thumbup:
Later,
WEIMER

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
40 sheets of drywall for $12.90......Holy sheets Batman! I'm going shopping with you when I go to get mine. 4 X 8 or did you score some wet-on-one-end 4 X 12 sheets. Either way, nice buy. Enjoy taping and mudding. That job stinks. And, oh, welcome back and goodbye again for a while.... (In my most confused voice.)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Where did he get the drywall?

Sounds like a good idea.....

I could hang 40 sheets of any size drywall in the garage for my grandfather as a Christmas gift....... and maybe HIS woodburning stove will keep the heat inside the garage for once!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I just dropped in...to see what condition my condition was in. I pushed my mind in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.

Sorry, that just got some dorment nuero receptors firing and that old Kenny Rogers song about an acid trip popped up.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Weimer said:
and back out....
I see hardly anything has changed since I took a short break from here a couple of weeks ago:nono: Quit the bickering

Who's bickering man? :pimp: J/K

Hope the projects are going well man. Better hurry up dude, summer's gonna come quicker than you think :cool:

MoocH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts