Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, name is james and I just love building anything automotive!
Have been building/repair autos for nearly 30 years. Own a business doing just that. I like reading some of the posts, browsing the classifieds, etc. I personally own several projects, where shall I begin? 1966 Mustang GT coupe (a real one) building it for the wife! (must not forget about her!) 1976 corvette coupe, soon th be LT-1 equiped w/overdrive, 1965 c10 tilt front end, (this one maybe going up for sale), 1963 nova ss with TCI front clip, BBC, 9", Pro street at nearly 60% complete. 1952 Ford F-1, just put front disc brakes and new 400 engine. Plan on keepin her round awhile. 1987 Chevy s10 w/408 SBC and 4l60 trans. This is my delivery truck! Currently I have a customers car that is a 1969 Mach I that is generally considered a basket case, due to the 40 lbs of rat scat in the car. It's been completely gutted, all new floors, doors, seats, complete front clip form martz chassis, just installed 429 SCJ with C6. I'm trying to get a website up to show these thru completion, but hands are kinda full, wifes working on that for me though!, I'll post some pics, meanwhile, I'll just keep readin the posts!

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.....make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts