Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 1939 Chevy Master Deluxe Coupe which is my first street rod. Frame off restoration super slick paint work and drivetrain setup to go. Only like interior, heat/air and door popper system. Trying to decide what seat to go with. Wife wants bench but I like power buckets. Looking forward to learning from the pros!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Welcome to the world of '39 Chevy's. You didn't say what the powertrain is. Do you really need door poppers? Usually the rubber gaskets will pop the door enough.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice ride! Seats are a personal choice, but if the wife likes a bench, it's probably gonna be a bench. Me personally, buckets all the way. Everyone of my cars and truck have buckets.

Keith

·
Registered
27 T, scratch built road race chassis, 392 hemi, Holley EFI
6 Posts
Bench. Period correct AND wife likes idea. Any "wife likes" that you can accommodate within your financial and esthetic budget will make your life much easier. (been there, done that).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just purchased a 1939 Chevy Master Deluxe Coupe which is my first street rod. Frame off restoration super slick paint work and drivetrain setup to go. Only like interior, heat/air and door popper system. Trying to decide what seat to go with. Wife wants bench but I like power buckets. Looking forward to learning from the pros! View attachment 616064
Very pretty car keep the buckets but i understand like the old days with your girl snuggled up beside you while your cruising down the road.Man those were the days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts