Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that i am having a mid life crisis. I need to make up for my younger days. I just finnished my 1917 Model T, and now am building a 48 Chevy Fleetline. I will be in need of lots of answers, so please help if you can.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
anyoldchevy said:
It seems that i am having a mid life crisis. I need to make up for my younger days. I just finnished my 1917 Model T, and now am building a 48 Chevy Fleetline. I will be in need of lots of answers, so please help if you can.
You and me both. I built and raced cars until I got married, then..........
Now the kids are grown and I'm back ar it. Welcome to Hot rodders anyoldchevy.:welcome:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Me too, in fact, if you both add your age together, thats about how old I am!

Anyoldchevy, Looked at your journal entries. Thats a beautiful body style, good choice. That hat channel frame sure looks familiar... I am nearing completion of a '36 Chevy. I am using an S-10 rear end too (figured out yet that the pinion shaft is offset?)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
offset

Yes i know about the offset, but talked to some fellows out in California and they said its not enough to worry about, and that these rear ends have been used in a lot of street rods and customs.Got the rear shoes and new brake lines run along the frame today, so the rear is finnished.Next is the front suspension. as soon as the parts get here.Thanks for your reply all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts