Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: Hi, everybody.
My name is Blaine Jr. I guess you could say I'm a middle man of sorts. I help people find the cars they want, but may not know how to find. I am for instants right now helping a fellow who wants to find: 1970 Oldmobile W30 convertible, 1970 Buick Stage 1 convertible, 1970 LS-6 convertible, 1973 Pontiac Trans Am Super Duty, and 1969-70 Ram Air IV Trans Am & Ram Air IV Judge Hardtop & convertible. He wants them all as original as possible, and with matching #'s to boot. That is what I do, as well as doing Realestate Loans (mortgages, refi's, new construction, commercial,etc.)

I do these things because they are exciting to me. I love helping people obtain their dreams, and due to my medical conditions I can work best at my own pace. I am the best at what I do because although money is important to all of us, I can only perform at my best if I am doing a service for someone else. I can't do a job just because it pays well. I have to be helping people in some way also, to stay motivated.

·
Super Moderator
18,355 Posts
welcome................Can you find these cars at reasonable prices?

BTW, I see you must have read our rules...since you didn't put your contact information to a commercial business on the board, which isn't allowed.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts