Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a bit of a lurker for awhile. Thought I'd register in case I had anything to add or needed knowing. My main interest is 1st gen chevy vans but not so much stock.
V8 swap to 350, 700r4, 4 wheel disc brakes. Basic stuff
Guess I have to figure out the pic posting a bit better yet. :smash:
Ha I guess it worked !

Attachments

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
Very nice, those are some great little vans. I have a friend who is confined to a wheelchair. He of course drives a big Ford van with a lift on the back. When we are at the Goodguys shows he is always drawn to the vintage vans like yours, because that is about all he could imagine driving. He loves them and will always roll over and check them out. :)

Brian

Reactions: 65G10

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Welcome 65!!
Nice "Shaggin' Waggin' ".
Rode in a couple when I was younger. Always felt funny with nothin' but a windshield in front. Especially terrifying driving into huge pot holes!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome 65!!
Nice "Shaggin' Waggin' ".
Rode in a couple when I was younger. Always felt funny with nothin' but a windshield in front. Especially terrifying driving into huge pot holes!! LOL!!!
LOL Thanks for the welcome! Yep, If we are ever in a wreck , we are the first ones there ! They are fun to drive and get a lot of smiles on the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.