Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just want to introduce myself, I,m Colin, I live in Evesham England, and love American cars and rock 'n' roll. I have a 1969 LTD 4 Door Pillarless Hardtop, which I bought in Florida in 1998,and imported back to England. This is currently in my garage with the engine stripped down (timing gear stripped its teeth!). I also have a 1983 Le Baron convertible, which is halfway through having the convertible top replaced, and an '88 Crown Vic, which is in desperate need of customization. All these jobs and no time to do 'em! I'm currently driving my Suzuki X90, which is great fun, but I hope to have the Le Baron and the LTD back on the road for next summer.

Anyway I've rambled on long enough now, so time to go.

I look forward getting to know you and making new friends.

Colin (Rockin' Col) :D

·
Super Moderator
18,353 Posts
Welcome Colin.............sounds like you have most of the american iron in England, right in your driveway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome Poncho, hopefully by next summer my American iron won't be just on the driveway, it'll be cruising the shows as well :thumbup:
Colin

·
Lost in the 60's
15,247 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.....we are glad to have you with us. :welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Henry, glad to be with you, sorry taking so long to reply been a bit busy lately and haven't much time on the PC. Back in the seventies there used to be a rod in the UK called Henry Hirise. It was a mean Ford Consul Mk2 with a blown V8 (can't remember what), and jacked suspension all round. I'll try and dig out some old photos when I get a minute.
Colin :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts