Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted introduce my self and say hello to all the members this awesome board.My name is Sal and I own a 1970 camaro rs/ss 355 engine 202 head,crane cam,Edelbrock air gap intake,Holley street avenger carb that I'm still trying to tune because it stumbles.I'm a car fanatic I like all type of cars from hot rods to muscle cars to classic cars to the very modern cars expecially performance cars.I was born in Italy come to the USA in 1983 and I've been in love with American cars since,My first car was a 1979 Z28 camaro that i purchased with my own money from working 12 hours day in my relatives bakery/pizza shoppe.I was Reading some of you post on this board and there is a lot of knowledgeable people and lots of nice cars which is always great.You might also notice from time to time that I don't use the correct sentences,and I still get help from my 11 year daughter,I had to learn how to reed and write on my own because I didn't get the Chance to gp to a American school,work was a priority.I also see that you guys have a spell check, awesome!!that would help.Hope to talk to you all soon,Thanks.

Ho! here is a couple pics of my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts