Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,
I am Franklin and I am the proud owner of a Custom Fabrication shop for Vintage Volkswagens. We make custom suspensions, disc brake kits, high performance motors, etc for the vintage volkswagens. I was refered to this website because I currently have a 1954 Chevy *********** I have always been interested in Hot Rods and have been considering for some time expanding my business to include them.

If you would like to check out some of the stuff that we do here is my website for more info:
www.*************

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Don't advertise your business. If you are affiliated with an automotive business, you may not post contact information for that business on public board posts, in your custom user title, or in your avatar. Business contact information includes, but is not limited to: physical addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and URLs. Stating the name of your business is allowed, as long as the name of your business is not identical to any business contact information. If you are affiliated with an automotive business website, you may post that website's URL in your user profile page, and then you may refer people to your user profile page if your services are relevant to their question. For a more in-depth explanation of this policy, please see our business affiliation page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts