Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is Kris Laughlin. I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I have just completed my dream of owning a t-bucket. I will have lots of questions for I have never owned anything this old. I have built several cars of my own and worked on lots of other peoples rides. My latest creation is a 1981 gmc short box low rider that my son and I completed 3 summers ago.

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
cool man I thought they only had dog sleds in alaska, :D I never had a t bucket but have known a few that have, fun and easy to work on

greg

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site klaughln. :welcome: Will you and your son be working on this one as well?

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. There are weveral members documenting their T bucket builds there.It will take a bit of work to find them all but it will be worth it!!! Also check out the National T Bucket Alliance site for info:

http://www.nationaltbucketalliance.com/tech_info/techindex.asp

Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts