Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
They usually come in threes, one more to go. God bless the families and give them comfort.

Al

·
Registered
258 Posts
Would Rodney count as the first of the three? If not watch out Leslie Nielsen, because he is a celeb up there in years and not caught by last years wave of death.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Wmarden said:
Would Rodney count as the first of the three? If not watch out Leslie Nielsen, because he is a celeb up there in years and not caught by last years wave of death.
Hey, dont say that, I like that guy.

·
Registered
258 Posts
87442lover said:
Hey, dont say that, I like that guy.
I do too, that's why i figure he will go. I would not want to be an older celebrity I liked. In the last year and a half alot have died.

·
Shop Owner And Troll Hunter
2,643 Posts
Gone to hotrod heaven.:( :( He will be missed.

Ken and my Grandson at the Astro Dome.Houston Tx.
A super pro street 55 chev and his motorcycle.

My old Camaro top left in the next display.

Setting up for the grand-finally show ISCA.

A fancy paint job I got that week end in Houston Tx.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mariano Rivera of the Yankees lost two family members this weekend too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
He was a favorite for us as a Padre, sorry to hear he got into the drug stuff. His family is in our prayers also.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
This type of death hits my son hard,he is a baseball fiend,9 years old and he eats and sleeps baseball.Trying to explain steroids to him is about impossible.He told us he wanted tro go pro when he is older(what boy dosen't?).I said yeah then you'll be making the big $$$ and you can buy daddy his Porsche.He responded amazed"You get paid to play baseball?!!!Thoughts and prayers to Ken's family.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts