Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
St Louis Blues fan....
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my recent hot rod art...

"Back Road Hot Rod" - digitally drawn on my computer using my Wacom Intuos tablet and ArtRage 4.0...

"Surfer's Paradise" - a 3D rendering in Vue Complete 2014. I modeled the truck in Hexagon 3D

Mesh view of the 3D model I created...

·
St Louis Blues fan....
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bob...appreciate the comments....

"A Game of Tag" - A 1960's Mini Cooper tries to overtake a 1963 Corvette Sting Ray on a twisty country road as a pair of chipmunks look on.

A 3D render using Vue Complete 2014 with postwork using Artrage 4.0, Photoshop Elements 11 & Topaz Adjust 5.0...

·
Rat Rod Studios
816 Posts
Thanks Bob...appreciate the comments....

"A Game of Tag" - A 1960's Mini Cooper tries to overtake a 1963 Corvette Sting Ray on a twisty country road as a pair of chipmunks look on.

A 3D render using Vue Complete 2014 with postwork using Artrage 4.0, Photoshop Elements 11 & Topaz Adjust 5.0...

If that Mini wins, GM may have to add this Vette to the other 3 million cars they have to recall .......... super artwork Ken.

·
St Louis Blues fan....
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all for the comments....

Here's one I did a few years back "Salt Flat's Racer"...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Good timing. I saw this Biscayne at a show last weekend. They found it in the Nevada desert. It came with a straight six but sometime in its life a 65 409 and AR wheels were added. All they did was go through the suspension, brakes, new tires, new interior and ignition for the motor. They also added a Muncie 4 speed as the tranny was missing.

IMAG0313.jpg

·
St Louis Blues fan....
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dog Days - this illustration is based on a 3D render I did using Vue Complete with some touchup work using ArtRage, Photoshop Elements & Topaz Adjust 5.0...

Attachments

·
St Louis Blues fan....
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Some Photoshop fun on a photograph I shot last week at the 2014 Atlantic Nationals in Moncton, New Brunswick...

·
St Louis Blues fan....
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks kindly for the comments....

A few more from the 2014 Atlantic Nationals in Moncton, New Brunswick...

Street Rod Action

1929 Essex Super Six

1951 & 53 Chevy Pickups

1952 Chevy Sedan Delivery & Street Rod Cruising

·
St Louis Blues fan....
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More from the 2014 Atlantic Nationals, Moncton, New Brunswick (Canada)...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts