Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm entering into a new adventure, I'm a harley guy that really likes old stuff but really doesn't know much. So I'm in the middle of redoing my dads 81 harley, he's been gone 10 years now, sorry for the rabbit trail. So after 27 years I finally got the guy to sell me his dads 1946 k3 last plates are 1974. I have some pics but not sure if I can post them.. I have a feeling I will be leaning on everyone here to get this thing road ready. I hope someone is willing to answer stupid questions.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Out of curiosity I had to look up what a K3 was as well. Welcome to the forum. Very few questions asked on here are stupid, if there is something you do not know about just ask there are plenty of guys on here that will help you out without thinking that it is a stupid question.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. I had to look up what a K3 was but that's a slick truck. What's the plan for it?
Well as far as a plan that's really up in the air as of right now, not sure if I wanna just get it running and stopping or ......... I have a GMC Canyon as a donor if I go with different axle in the rear it would be nice to set it up for a runner but keep it looking stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts