Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Meh, I think everyone's blowing this whole Kramer thing way out of proportion. What I say to the whole situation summed up, big deal, get over it. Now I shall go a little more in depth as to why I think this. ;) Sure Michael flew off the deep end and should've definately kept his composure, but does he honestly need to be sued by these guys??? I mean come on, it's a mistake, he lost his cool and said some things he probably didn't mean, more of an insult probably to shock the people that called him unfunny and get them to leave but it backfired on him. Whenever it's someone "famous" doing something as mild as this, it gets blown way out of proportion. Far worse things happen every day so stop focusing on such a ridiculous issue I say.

·
Licenced Automotive Technician
1,625 Posts
He should have kept his cool, I get that. He said some things maybe he shouldn't have said, I get that too. But why is he being so villainized over this? Sure he called them *********, and we all know that is not the worlds greatest word. But how many people of African decent (see, I can be PC too!) have called Caucasian audience members stuff like "***************", without getting sued, and publiclly villainized? And why is it that a Black comic could call another Black person a *********, and that would be okay? If the word is offensive, it is offensive from every mouth, no matter what colour it was.

·
Registered
547 Posts
sbchevfreak said:
He should have kept his cool, I get that. He said some things maybe he shouldn't have said, I get that too. But why is he being so villainized over this? Sure he called them **********, and we all know that is not the worlds greatest word. But how many people of African decent (see, I can be PC too!) have called Caucasian audience members stuff like "*****************", without getting sued, and publiclly villainized? And why is it that a Black comic could call another Black person a ******** and that would be okay? If the word is offensive, it is offensive from every mouth, no matter what colour it was.

my sentiment's exactly

·
Administrator
18,399 Posts
Want my opinion? Didn't think so......but here it is anyways....

WHO CARES...................Celebrities are idiots...................And it seems any press that they get gets them more status. Ignore the morons and they will all shrivel up and die...........I hope.

Go look for Brittany Spears Cesarean scar

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
poncho62 said:
Want my opinion? Didn't think so......but here it is anyways....

WHO CARES...................Celebrities are idiots...................And it seems any press that they get gets them more status. Ignore the morons and they will all shrivel up and die...........I hope.

Go look for Brittany Spears Cesarean scar

^^^ ^^^^ :thumbup:

Overpaid dumb arses who party waayyy too much because they can. To them, any publicity is good publicity.

BTW poncho, Brittany who???

In a while, Chet.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
sbchevfreak said:
He should have kept his cool, I get that. He said some things maybe he shouldn't have said, I get that too. But why is he being so villainized over this? Sure he called them *********, and we all know that is not the worlds greatest word. But how many people of African decent (see, I can be PC too!) have called Caucasian audience members stuff like "***************", without getting sued, and publiclly villainized? And why is it that a Black comic could call another Black person a *********, and that would be okay? If the word is offensive, it is offensive from every mouth, no matter what colour it was.
exactly they should have to meet us halfway on the subject

1 - 11 of 11 Posts