Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Lake George show and some of the cars were amazing. A 39 Nash with a hemi that was just killer. I saw Hellrazr's car there but did not see him. He had a 20 dollar bill in a bear trap on the drivers seat!
There were lots of cars for sale, but some guys wanted 70 grand for their cars? That is the stuff that makes me cringe in that it is so far from what horodding should be about.
Anyway, they need to have more parts and stuff for sale, but the show cars were great.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
got back this afternoon, boy did i have a great time that car is my buddies he loves doing little things like that most people get a kick out of it.

sorry i missed you, that is such an awesome place the people and the cars that come to the cruise make it really wild time. i know it stinks about the burnouts but with all the people walking all over the place and crossing the street i don't think it would be very safe. besides the way i look at it with all the stuff the town does for us i'm not going to complain its still a great time.

the chopped 53 Chevy sedan delivery next to the ford was my other buddies thats the car i cruised in on Saturday. every one kept saying "look at the hearse" so one little kid asked me to rev it up and i told him i can't because i'll wake up the dead guy in the back!!! well you should have seen the look on his face:eek: :eek: :eek: it was hilarious i got a picture CD for the pics i'm going to try and post them i'll be back later.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
OK i did it, photos are up in my gallery even one of me! and it didn't crash the server some great rides:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts