Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
E.T. divided by $ spent= Speed
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone goin???
The adirondack nats are this weekend unless we heard wrong.This is the first time I'll be able to go in like 4yrs.I think were goin on Sat.
This time we go instyle,were takin my uncles 67 bigblock vette,last time we took a friggin jeep up there(kinna spoils it).
:)

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
yea i'm going. i'm leaving thursday morning i'll be there till sunday morning are you registered or walking in?

·
E.T. divided by $ spent= Speed
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just walkin in.
Were takin my uncles vette but last two times we took it we just parked on the side roads and walked around.This year shoukld be cool last time we had a 12:1 327 in the vette that did not like that bumper to bumper cruise thing.And year after that we took a Jeep.
I love it up there,perfect place to have a car show/cruise.Usually puts a boot in my *** to get something done on my car.I'm still yet to have my own car up there(Hmmmmm......maybe if I start pushing tonight... :D)
I can't wait for the burnouts infront of that bar with the deck.Last time I was there some guy in a 5.0 muttang deliberatly(looked him right in the face)did a holeshot infront of the sherrif and got arrested.lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live 5 minutes from Lake George, so I am there. Traffic will kill you, but some cool rides show every year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Lake George rental cops hate this show. If you try and burnout by Christies on the lake or King Neptunes, you will get busted on by the rollers.

Last night I saw a guy with a pretty blue Mach One mustang (I forgot how nice looking they could be) revving it up beside a guy in a new mustang. I was about to enjoy a quick race up route 9, when a county sherrif rolled up behind them. Action cancelled, fun over! I was gonna outrun them all in my crappy, slow, champaigne collered, 2003 Honda Civic four door, but the cop showed up. (God I hate that Honda more every day. I hope the mopar Gods forgive me for my sins.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts