Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
V8 Beetle & Hovercrafts
221 Posts
da34guy said:
...... idiots who think they know it all after only buildin 2 or 3 cars.

Heck, I get annoyed with people who just read hot rod magazines and "think" they know it all and are experts and are always telling me how I should be building my V8 Beetle..................... Yet they can't even change the oil on there own car................ LOL

I'm no expert but it annoys me like crazy when people (my father in-law..... and others :) ) have NO CLUE try to tell me how I should be doing stuff because they seen some pretty pictures and an article about a hot rod once... LOL :nono:

I'd have to say my least favorite part besides that is having a lack of extra money when I need parts, and lack of time when I have the money............. :D

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
MOST FAVORITE THING - Logging onto Hotrodders.Com every day and discovering how much I haven't yet learned about hot rods.

LEAST FAVORITE THING - Logging onto Hotrodders.Com every day and discovering how much I haven't yet learned about hot rods.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.