Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, Me is Richard. Years ago I was owner painter of Paint & Metal Arts, Torrance,California, we, my partner a artist body and fender man, did custom body and paint. My car was Smiley Ford. 49 with 51 hood, stright bar grill,it wasn't old then. Thoes day we frenched the headlights, nosed and decked and so on. It was suggested that I introduce myself, tell of current projects. Lets see....I have a 66 Rivera, 30 Ford coup, 50Chevy 2 ton, 2 tractors, a Jeep, a monster 83 Chevy 4wd van and a Civilian Chevy Astro Van I drive daily. I moved to the mountains became a Ski instructor where beautiful young girl convinced me I shouldn't live without her. Now we have two children. The last project,body & paint was a tractor. Wifey and I do plan to bring out the model A and paint it. I stop by here now and then to see what is being done today and how you're doing it. Thanks for being here. Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.