Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lifes over!
My old lady who is laid off and going to school was told she could draw her unemployement till her school was over this summer has just found out that in 2 weeks its over till May!
26 weeks a year no matter what they say. I guess the Gremlin is on hold again.:mad:
Anyone have a gun I can shoot myself with? Hg aka(future suicide)

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Hang Dude HANG!! Everything works out in the end!!! To bad about the unemployment compensation though!!! Now its time for state subsistence...welfare and food stamps as they are allowed given her lack of income and your lack of support..do you get my drift??? PM me is you don't understand man this is important!!! She is still eligible for help form the state.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Administrator
18,437 Posts
Tough luck.....................if you are going to shoot yourself, shoot your left foot. At least then, you can still drive an automatic..............lol

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last time we went to get help we got like 70 bucks in food stamps! I made like 20 bucks to much!
I thought with a federal permanent layoff that you could get an extension, but I guess not. Hg

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
HemmiGremmie said:
Last time we went to get help we got like 70 bucks in food stamps! I made like 20 bucks to much!
I thought with a federal permanent layoff that you could get an extension, but I guess not. Hg
You could ask GWB for some of that chunk of change he gave to the rich...

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
killerformula said:
You could ask GWB for some of that chunk of change he gave to the rich...
Not the place for political commentary.

Hemmi-
sorry to hear about that man. Who told you that she wasn't eligible? Fed. Unemployment should kick in !?! Check the net for NAFTA and displaced workers for info.

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts