Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys dont' know if you remember but I have the 84 Camaro and I had bunch of brake light problems and lighting problems. well just let ya know I got it figured out. after all this is was one damn fuse that caused it all!!!! I swore I went over them all :spank: well I'm glad I got it fixed. and the low beam high beam I just found out the low beams second filament is toasted so it's all strightened out..thanks for the help though

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
god tell me about it. I tore the dash off several times took out the gauges which ISN'T FUN ON THAT CAR ripped up the carpet. and all was a damn fuse that had a real small break in it. well least it's solved now.

·
Tired old shiftworker
82 Posts
Next time you have to check to see if you have a bad fuse try this trick using your test light. Turn your ignition to run and put the alligator clip to ground and stick the pointed end on the top of the fuse where you see the little metal dot (two dots actually). The test light should light up on both side of the metal dots when touched. I did not know that you could do this until about 6 months ago when my mechanic buddy showed me. Better then pulling fusses and eyeballing them any day.

Store this in your memory bank for next time.:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.