Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else here from Omaha , NE (or close to it)

I was thinkin of havin a little get together (BBQ) before winter hits.

anyone interested?

This would be classics and imports alike so if you do not like imports or have nothing nice to say about them feel free not to reply.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Did you notice how many people did not reply? Go figure...right...this is a Hot Rod site???

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I'd come if I was closer!

Tazz, Help me out here. This is coming from a person that lives and dies for any old car, any make. Hell I brought home a 63 American 4 door in about 1980 original owner 23,000 miles the women lost her license because of age, I just could not help myself! When I pulled it home and said to wife, hey you can drive this once in a while- it was almost a divorce. So I drove it.

But I will never understand why anyone would customize these little rice burners, some of these things have scopes bigger than my 4 wheel drive.
The people that drive these things act like idiots, one last year wanted to whip this old mans butt because I beeped the horn
after he cut me off. We danced on the side of a 5 lane hwy and since he did not speak English, I still do not know why we were fighting.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
BarryK said:
one last year wanted to whip this old mans butt because I beeped the horn
after he cut me off. We danced on the side of a 5 lane hwy and since he did not speak English, I still do not know why we were fighting.
dang. i can't ever get anyone to stop after they've pissed me off.
i stop and get out, and they take off. THAT pisses me off.:boxing: :spank: :nono: :welcome: :rolleyes:

almost as much as this smilie collection.:p

·
Grillin Randy
550 Posts
68ImpalaSS said:
anyone else here from Omaha , NE (or close to it)

I was thinkin of havin a little get together (BBQ) before winter hits.

anyone interested?

This would be classics and imports alike so if you do not like imports or have nothing nice to say about them feel free not to reply.
I'm about 90 miles west of Omaha and I like cookouts but I think we should shoot for spring.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
I think we should shoot and not fight....makes for less law suits!!
Then again...you can't leave any witnesses either....maybe we should just not shoot or fight then!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tm454 said:
Did you notice how many people did not reply? Go figure...right...this is a Hot Rod site???
so what people that like hot rods don't hang out together? I don't get what you are trying to say.:confused:

BarryK said:
But I will never understand why anyone would customize these little rice burners, some of these things have scopes bigger than my 4 wheel drive.
yes there are some ricers that do things stupidly but I have an import myself and I also have 3 first place and one second place trophies to go with it.

i did an import this time because I have done the v8 thing with several cars and trucks. I wanted to do something different I don't see the problem with that. Especially since it looks good and I can get 25 miles to the gallon in town to drive it .

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
BarryK said:

Last time I checked, people were hot rodding imports as much as any domestic. People in general customize what they drive because it's fun. You should know that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts