Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was originally 56pontiacpiano. But the fools there were all you know whats, and I got banned for sticking up for myself. LOL.
A 16 year old get's told to go eff himself by a bunch of hypocritical hotrodders. Yea, best car forum my behind.
Anyways, I'm in The capital Region of New York State. I'm 16 years old and have been working on a car. However, a bunch of the old rats over there didn't take too kindly to me,:boxing: and now I'm here. Might join another forum as well, try to find one of my few friends on that forum that I actually liked. Gallogiro or something? He's restoring a 48 Fleetmaster, and a 59 Impala. Is he on here?
I have a 1956 Pontiac Chieftain Catalina. Where I left off, I'm finally getting it running again today as long as my mechanic doesn't forget about me (I tried and tried but with what little experience I have, no one to help me, and getting cussed out by a bunch of farts, I didn't achieve my goal), and then I'm finishing it up and going on to my final year in high school.

·
Faith - Respect - Trust
3,528 Posts
Welcome aboard "56Ponchopiano"...never been on the H.A.M.B. but have heard a few stories...so what did you do to get banned...suggest something other than what they wanted to hear? I hear that's about all it takes. Well there's a great bunch of guys here, so welcome.

Ray

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I stood up for myself because everyone was crapping on me and treating me terrible. So much drama. As far as I'm concerned, Ryan and 50 percent of the people on there can take their rusty pieces of ***** and shove it...talking about me disrespecting THEM? Ha, I'd rather punch myself in the face before kissing *** and sucking up to them.
My apologies for language but it frustrates me...so the 16 year old is on his own and gets the boot 24/7, yet all the old know it alls get away with saying the cruelest of things, being hypocrites, etc etc. Not worth my time. Trying to save my pictures from my build thread at the moment. Will throw em on here.

·
Faith - Respect - Trust
3,528 Posts
I've lurked around the H.A.M.B. from time to time because I heard that it was a drama ridden place and needed a laugh. It didn't disappoint...LOL. Never joined though..nor would I from what I've seen. Yeah, the language thing here doesn't go over well here either, but, when you really think about it...we get your point and understand.

All the best

Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.