Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
No advertising on these boards please place a free ad in the Classifieds....Look up near the top of the screen and click on Classifieds. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Henry

So SORRY Henry, your a year older than I so your experience allows you a greater understanding of the site. Spank me if you if you must but remember I am just a guy that likes hot rods and thought he was doing the right thing on a friendly site!
Curt

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
curts03102 said:
So SORRY Henry, your a year older than I so your experience allows you a greater understanding of the site. Spank me if you if you must but remember I am just a guy that likes hot rods and thought he was doing the right thing on a friendly site!
Curt
I am being friendly....Also trying to be helpful as you might have better luck using the Classified ads on this site as they will be seen by a lot more folks than this post. No need for you to get smart about it...I did not make the rules. It also is not very smart to post your e-mail address on a bulletin board like this. Again...trying to help you out.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Anyone who's been around long enough to make 9 posts certainly should have read the RULES by now. If not then that's his problem and you don't need to worry about it Henry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.