Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wrecked one of my Hot Rods do to mechanical failure. Looking for a replacement. Needs to be a driver not a project. I am not opposed to a truck but have a 53 and 55 now. Really loved the retro 46 Ford Deluxe but she is no more. Do not like the real big cars such as Bel-Airs and Cads for myself. They are cool at the shows. Like the 1929-1932 Tudor stuff. Like the 30s and 40s. Some 50s. 60s are OK but I will not over pay like some are asking in the ads for it. I have owned the 65 Mustangs, 67 and 68 Firebirds and Cameros. I like them but not for some of the prices I have seen the last few years. If you know of anything please let me know. I am in Sacramento CA. Willing to look outside the area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wrecked one of my Hot Rods do to mechanical failure. Looking for a replacement. Needs to be a driver not a project. I am not opposed to a truck but have a 53 and 55 now. Really loved the retro 46 Ford Deluxe but she is no more. Do not like the real big cars such as Bel-Airs and Cads for myself. They are cool at the shows. Like the 1929-1932 Tudor stuff. Like the 30s and 40s. Some 50s. 60s are OK but I will not over pay like some are asking in the ads for it. I have owned the 65 Mustangs, 67 and 68 Firebirds and Cameros. I like them but not for some of the prices I have seen the last few years. If you know of anything please let me know. I am in Sacramento CA. Willing to look outside the area.
I have a 1941 Studebaker champion street rod
414-313-2521 Joey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.