Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any infomation on a company called tri-tech. they have since gone out of business, some time after 1998. At one time they used to make billet aluminum parts for the 55-57 chevy. I am looking for side view mirrors that they used to make. These had flames made into them. I am hoping to fine someone who may still have some of these parts, as well as some of the others that they made, and are willing to sell them or know of someone that can help me. So far everyone I have e-mailed or talk to do not remember this company. They used to advertise in super chevy and chevy high performance around 1997-98. Thanks for any help anyone may be able to give me.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
well I can't help much with anything else other than the mirrors, if I'm remembering them right (rare chance but a chance!) you can get almost the exact same style in motorcycle mirrors from Arlen Ness, but I could be drastically mistaken, if you have a picture of them, send it to me, I'm starting my own custom billet business, will start machining as soon as I get my business licence.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.