Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for someone to draw me some art. If you have not seen my build thread, my father inlaw and I have been building a 46 chevy 1/2 ton hotrod for 4 years now. He was diagnosed with lung cancer about 6 months ago and they say he wont see another 2 months. All of my money and time is going into getting the project driveable so he can take atleast one ride in it. But I would absolutely love for him to see the final project with some suprises I have yet to tell him about. The only way I see this possible is to have a talented person help donate some time for a drawing. I can pay a little but depending on price would be taking away from getting it driveable.

Thank you,
Steve

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What exactly are you wanting drawn up?
I could explain and provide enough pictures as to what the truck will look like in the end. It will be chopped 4", bed is being shortened, big tires in the back, no fenders, lots of chrome.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I did pencil sketches so the buddy could figure out his color combinations on his. If your looking for something like a Chip Foose sketch for yours not sure i could help you much.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea something close to foose. I want to suprise him with the color especially. He doesnt know Ive now decided to match his harleys paint job with all of the chrome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts