Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the right direction in finding a good complete front suspension to fit on my 32 chevy 3 window coupe..its a new build , mostly stock. But has a jaguar rear, and a 454 big block 30 over mild cam.with original frame...I need everything for this suspension...I've looked everywhere...please help

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Tony, I assume you want an independent front suspension because you have already put a Jag rear in so stock would be a step backward. Any number of companies sell complete MII style front ends hub to hub such as Speedway, Fatman and Heidts just to name a few. They will also come in power rack and pinion if you want.

Your stock frame is a "top hat" design. I like to stiffen them a bit with a scabbed plate up front to stiffen the area for the MII crossmember. I also like to add a "K" member in the middle to prevent twist.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Jaguar XJS or XJ6 IFS system were popular in the ‘70’s and 80’s in full fender street rods. They have also been installed F-1 Ford pickups as well as 53-56 Ford pickups. Try searching for these installations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.