Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I reeeeally want to believe it's the handle bar grip or some other part of the cycle and not his hand.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks like some sort of explosion and his hand goes bye-bye. Too bad the video stops where it does and you don't get a better look.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,783 Posts
hand

I saw that on another forum a few months ago. Somebody slow-motioned it or something fancy and said it's part of the bike not his hand.....

Keith

·
Banned
431 Posts
if you look closly at the begining, his glove is black with a white stripe. then if you look at what hit the ground, its something black with i white stripe.........

looks like his hand to me, but the explosion didn't look large enough to take off his hand..........:confused:

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
I also seen this video coupke weeks ago...never really knew that his "hand was blown off" I thought the engine just blew...ill attach it if u guys want to d.l. it and change the veiws or watch it over and over and over and over 200%size hehehehe.

ohh man after pausing it after it blew...i think i seen a nub- his hand on left arm...think u guys are right he did lose a hand.

http://hotrodders.com/gallery/data/500/18882RaceBikeBlows.wmv
Have good one yall.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it took his hand off. If you catch it just right he had a black glove at the end of his sleeve. When he jumps off the bike all you see is white sleeve.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
can't tell for sure but i don't think he lost his hand it looks like whatever blew off the bike is what landed on the track.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts