Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on getting the front sheet metal installed, aligned and painted for the past couple weeks. With the help of my garage heater and a little cooperation from mother nature it was warm enough to paint the front fenders and grill yesterday. I'm working on a custom support system for the hood (I'm not using the stock support springs) so that won't be ready for paint till this weekend. Should get the front bumper back from the blaster tomorrow so along with the hood, front valance, and running boards I'll be painting up a storm this weekend. I love it when a plan comes together. :)

Centerline

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Working very hard to get this truck on the road before the end of February. The interior won't be finished by any means but the truck will be licensed and drivable. We're moving in March and its going to be quite a while before I get a chance to work on any of my projects again.

My son will be helping me build our retirement home in the mountains of Arizona and that's going to take about a year. My wife gets the house but I get the 4 car garage (with lift and attached shop) so all is not lost. :)

Centerline

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.