Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to make it a point that whatever is going on right now, i have nothing to do with.
i don't care about the management, i don't care about dumped threads, i don't care about the crap in the past....... if it happened yesterday...... that was yesterday, not today, or if we got in to a fight at some point..... its the past...... i don't freaking care.

anywho, so don't think of me as one of the "whiners", because, you guessed it, i really don't freaking care. ;)

have a nice day :thumbup:

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Quit your whining already!!

If you really didn't care you wouldn't bother to post about it in the first place.......like at all??? So you do care..your just not admitting to it!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!:evil:

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
akm is a great person, kida confusing and cocky though. nothing personal, just my opinion. We all have our faults.

**dump this thread, it has no real subject.**:smash:

·
Banned
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Quit your whining already!!

tm454 said:
If you really didn't care you wouldn't bother to post about it in the first place.......like at all??? So you do care..your just not admitting to it!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!:evil:
all i hear is "i'm an old fart that complains too much". :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.