Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, my name is Darius. I live in Detroit. I was driving around the other night in my marquis testing her performance after i had her str8 piped. when i stumbled apon a crown vic and a maruader racing. my marquis is a 92 both these ladies are of the same year i thought. the vic beat the marauder horribly. when i pulled up on the vic to look at her. i noticed she looked a lil diff. the guy inside told me that he was driving the svt crown vic i noticed the svt symbol on the back but dismissed it. my question is has anyone else heard of the svt vic. and for guys that are not from mich is it true that the marauder didnt sell well in other places cuz we have alot of them here in the D. i mean from customones sitting on 24's wit cnady paint to those that look stock but have been lowered some and had a turbo charger dropped under the hood. i ask becuz i never really understood why they wherre discontinued considering how popular they are here

·
Banned
431 Posts
i did a sizerch on da svt vic, yo, i didn' come ^ wit no Joe foo.

i is thunkin' dat dey neva' made nuffin' like dat. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did a search for before i posted the thread. i was asking because it is often that we get cars here before anyone else sees them liek the maruader was produced and had been driven around 2001 but there is no such thing as 2001 marauder but the first time i saw one was in 2001 wit my dad they just didnt have the merc sign on it yet. but the engineer told us it was a test car. then they dropped in 2003. so the vic can actually exist i just want to know if anyone else has heard anything about them.

p.s. did marauders sell well where your from?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts