Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's been like a week of bein on crack. my eye is so screwed up. but i made it over to the paint jail today cause he actually painted it!! bad part is. Really bad part is, he said he's got 170 hours in it already!!!! hooooly crap!!! pics in journal. that's the only place i can figure out how ta post pics so see my SS there. yeah, i know only Zees came out with stripes, so frikken sue me.:pimp: hope to be puttin new carpet and console in it in a few days.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
170 hours at a buck an hour ain't so bad...I was going to pass the hat for you to help out til I saw that 49'er hat, tell me it's just a work hat. You're not really a 49'er fan, are ya? Well I'll pass the hat anyway. Everybody send me a buck or 5 for Bull. P.M. me for my address. Dan :mwink:

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
bullheimer said:
but i made it over to the paint jail today
Wow look at that sweater. Bull did the fashion police take you paint jail? hehe

It's good to see some paint on that Camaro, put more pics in the journal when it's all back together. Do you think your going to keep it or is it getting sold?

Mike

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jeez. somebody finally replied! i thought i was some kinda out cast. musta been the hat and the sweater were more than you all could take! yeah i'm a niners fan. i'm 49! why not!!!! although i look like the Raiders' logo. put me down for either or, they both suck this year! i used to be hard core raider fan till Al Davis just screwed the city of oakland over one too many times in the 80's. as for the sweater, well, you won't see it again, i swear! here is the car as of last sat. nite:

my journal has a record of the whole car since i started in feb. what a long strange trip it's been!

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
Ya beat me to it Larry ! :D

I'll bet Mrs. Bull wished he had a pegleg, or is it a wooden foot or a foot of wood..... I get sooooo confused...:thumbup:

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Paint looks nice on there man.That sweater is definently something the GQ man would wear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts