Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
two cups of tea
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well maybe you've read my other post maybe not longstory short I was driving heard a rattleing noise my speed dropd from 60 to 30 I pulled over saw that my alternator. Belt had came off then BOOM!radiator cap blew off &burnt me all up went to the er then the burn unit hurt...doped up came home,went 2 my car put belt on&a LITTLE cooliant,was driving same thing happend pulled over it was overheating but the belt was still on&I still heard that knock/rattling noise.I parked it&let it be...today we towed it to my grandpas buddys shop&put some cooliant in it it started right up no rattleing but everytime I put it in drive it dies so I have to hold my foot on the brake,he said he thinks it was spark knock?from being too hot&we will check the compression.I also noticed my water gauge...well the wire that cool to my engine had blown out....what do you guys make of this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.