Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to meet kstar today at Cecil County Dragway. Keith's a pretty cool guy, I'm glad I met him. If he didn't live so far away from me I'd drive up and check out his machine shop and his Chevelles. I could only stay about an hour before I had to leave but Keith next time you're going back to the track to race or watch PM me.

Mike

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No way I was going to run there today, the slowest time I saw run was in the 11's. A few 7's. All serious stuff, one funny car driver lost control and smacked the wall in the other lane! That was cool.

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
That reminds me, Weimer. We went to the fair last week and they had a hypnotist there and had several memebers of the audiance ranging from kids to adults. He had them to forget that there was a number six between 5 and seven. So he asked them how many fingers they had. Of course they had 10 ( I know, thumbs aren't fingers) So he asked them to count them and they came up with eleven every time. Had them confused big time.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,783 Posts
drags

Hey getto jet nice meeting you also.... Any time you want to come over to the shop you are welcome..

I know there are some other people that visit this forum from our aera. maybe we could all hook up at cecil sometime???

keith

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
I know carbed95 from work

At least I think thats her moniker here. We worked together at the Avon FORD complex...she was a TPT/temp part time and I am a full time employee. I knew her before I found out she was here too.

Tazz

RAt Rods Rule!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts