Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
moved ower rod shop to nc trying to build more clients we do fabricated floor pans also install bought ones firewalls chops motor and tranny mounts all you fabrication needs we also do fiberglass work center consols dashes woofer enclosers just ask plus we charge 25 an hour not 65 so things are more into that buget or yours more time for custom stuff call and see what we can do for you ************or **************

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aswell

also im not tryng to get rich i just like to work on this stuff i have been doing metal and mechanical work for years and i have had my buisness for 5 years now so i must be doing something the right way also i have been charging 30 bux an hour for only the past year cause of the economic state so the working man can still have a toy also if i were an iffy builder then maby you shold give me you email so i can sed you pictures and no there not some stolen pix off the web cause who els has hung bodies on craftmen trucks busch cars araca and cup cars and put pix on the web plus me cutting apart a celica to make it rhd and making it 4 wheel drive o yea and i have my wife for the buisness end

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
This is a web site for sharing information and helping one another build their own cars. Not an opportunity to advertise one's business, shop, or commercial offerings. Please respect the posting guidelines and purpose of this site and its members.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.