Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts
What are you storing? a whole car or parts?

·
The AMC, FORD, & CHEVY Guy??!!
299 Posts
I know it sounds strange, but see if there are any apartment complexes around. I lived in one for a couple of years that will rent out the garages to people that live outside the complex.

Usually you can get one for $50-$60/mo.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you have any family/friends that go down south for the winter? Or even know someone that goes south for the winter? Sometimes you can find snow birds that will rent out their garages while they are gone... just a thought...

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may have solved my problem, my folks live next door to an old lady who's husband passed a couple years back. Two car garage, one car. Only thing is I really wouldn't be able to go over very often. My folks are 80 miles away and I really wouldn't feel right about going over there very often to fire the beast off. Maybe when she's at church on sudays or something.

How often do you guys think I should fire it?

K

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have some barn space. After last night, one less possum to worry about. If you take your time preparing, you shouldn't have to start it till spring. I have room in a 40 x 100 out building between Lafayette and Indy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.