Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, who was ever at Laughlin, in Del-Rio? I built and painted quite a few cars there in 83-87...after I go kicked out of the base hobby shop( local business complaint that I was taking away their business) I went out to an old pavillion behind the flight line, wrapped plastic around the walls and fired up a craftsman gas compressor, we camped out and painted. damn, that was fun!
I got a phone call from a guy in another state at a car show, who was bs-ing with the guy next to him about their cars, and turns out I painted them both. couple years apart, small world..

·
Registered
8 Posts
skip99 said:
so, who was ever at Laughlin, in Del-Rio? I built and painted quite a few cars there in 83-87...after I go kicked out of the base hobby shop( local business complaint that I was taking away their business) I went out to an old pavillion behind the flight line, wrapped plastic around the walls and fired up a craftsman gas compressor, we camped out and painted. damn, that was fun!
I got a phone call from a guy in another state at a car show, who was bs-ing with the guy next to him about their cars, and turns out I painted them both. couple years apart, small world..
LOVE IT..... IT'S A SMALL WORLD .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.