Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out guys and gals-

So I get my first mail forward to my apartment on tuesday, and I open up this ad for a chevy dealership having a sale (which ended on saturday, couple days before I even got the forwarded mail). In addition to the sale, they had a scratch card that had five numbers on it. If you match one you get like an xbox, four was like a plasma tv, and all five was 25k. THing was, you have to show up AT THE SALE to get your prize. Well guess what, all five of my numbers matched, and I got the mail too late to get my 25 grand. THat's biiatch ain't it? I called the dealership and they said I would have gotten the cash on saturday, but now there's nothing to be done. LMAO, what kinda luck is that?!

Oh well, I'm actually surprised by how little I give a crap. They must have known I wouldn't have gotten on time or something... I knew it would be a sham!

K

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Oh well.. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I have a cap from a gatorade bottle were I won limited edition micheal jordan cards. I lost the cap and found the day after it was too late. Not 25 grand but heck I wanted those cards.:pain:

·
Super Moderator
18,359 Posts
Read the fine print................................it's probably a scam to get you in the door. I bet if you took it to them now, they would offer you the same thing.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Sorta like all those junkmail sweepstakes that tell you "You won $100,000" all you have to do is send us $25 to get it.
Riiiiiiiiiight.

Larry

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
killerformula said:

Oh well, I'm actually surprised by how little I give a crap.
K

You took the words right out of my mouth. haha, just kidding Killer, that does suck. But hey who needs $25k anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts