Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
Let's see if I can do this:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No more brew for Brew...now he's forgetting to attach his pictures.

Oops, now they popped up. Must have been a timing problem on my end.

You can now have your Miller back....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Cool! That reminds me of the Hannibal 8 that Jack Lemmon drove in the movie "The Great Race". Someone needs to do a T bucket like that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Snowmobiles

I only saw pictures of it, but apparently the Air Force put ski's on a couple of T-33's up in Alaska, don't know the outcome. C-130's (Herky Chickens) used to be fitted with skis quite often. (At least in the 60's.)

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
They used to have kits for a bunch of stuff for those T models... I saw one one time where you removed a back wheel put on a pulley and a flat belt and ran a buzz saw. They also had belt driven grist mills to run off ao a T.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I just changed the plans for my metro,, gotta have the tracks,, Thats cool, I especally like the blown snowmobile

H/brew.. my friend here in Oregon has the vanity lisense plate NASHTY. on his metro with a BBC wouldn't you love to have that one for your state?

·
32chevy vett
68 Posts
Model T snowmobile meet

There will be an annual snowmobile meet at the King Farm in Townsend Mass. on Sunday,February 11th 2007 beginning at 10 a.m. For more information, call Lenny Smith at (978)597 5292 Any is welcome to come.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts