Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
... & Insanity Ensues .....
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i still seam to be getting requests for the t bucket plans that were up a good while back, most likely because i was probably the most "visable" person to be hosting / emailing the plans to others.

one person even found my aim (somehow) and got in contact with me on aol asking about them and was slightly persistant about it

i would like it if the requests were put to an end, as ive repeatedly had to tell people no, i dont know if its an option to just deleat the entire thread, but if not i would like it if my posts concerning my possession of the plans could be eliminated ?

the list, all the posts made by me listed here can just be reduced to a period, as they have no technical value of any sort. i would also appreciate it if my username can be removed from the other 2 mentioned spots

post 69

post 71

post 76

post 78

post 79 - even tho its not mine - just remove my screenname from the post

post 81

post 83

post 84 - even tho its not mine - just remove my screenname from the quote

·
Administrator
18,402 Posts
Can you give us a link to the thread?

You can PM it to me, if you like.

We will discuss it with Jon..........

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, and it wasnt even that aim name that the guy got ahold of !

i only have like 9 aim names, i guess with that many screen names he coulda just hit random letters and got one of my screennames by pure luck, lol

·
Hotrodders.com Administrator
3,201 Posts
lowROLLERchevy -- I definitely know the feeling of being contacted years later about something someone "saw on the net".

Our preference is to not delete, as it sets a bad precedent.

Is it possible to change your board contact info? Are most of the requests coming via email?

I get a lot of similar requests via email. This is a very popular question. We might want to encourage more people to help develop the plans, then we can give people the answer they're looking for.

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all the requests are via PM's on the board, only one that came any other way was the AIM stalker

also, interest in helping me with the plans seamed rather lack luster, the only help i received, other then what is seen in the thread about that project, was that someone actualy went out of their way to mail me a dozen part artical from a magizive in the 70's

wish i knew who did that, i would love to thank them

if i can get my computer upgraded, ill wind up with a CAD program which i can use to build the plans, which would result in much less work for the end user of the plans, as most of what ive already done has required ALOT of "extra" drafting, such as drawing out 3 views of the assembeled front suspension

another limiting factor on my end was the virus that ate a good portion of my work, leaving me with a bit of a "hole" in my work, it may result in me starting over on alot of the stuff ive done so far

oh well ... maybe this winter, but i think i aid that last winter also ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts