Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its happening again.
I thought that everything looked good to get the Gremlin done, or at least driveable by summer, but no luck.
I bought the section of land with the garage and was going to refinance the house later, but I have several old medical bills(pre insurance) that I needed to pay on to get my credit score up first. The kicker is that in order to get the loan I need to pay on bills, but with the better half not working right now, I cant, and.......Her schooling and new job wont start till the end of June or the middle of July.:mad:
I guess I will be waiting again till close to winter or the summer after this one to get it going. Bummer! HG

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Sorry to hear that Hemmi.At least you can get the property,that is what counts.Always better to have the land anyway.Just think,when the time comes to build,you will have the perfect place to do it,plus it stays in the family.My grandmother has a home she has considered selling since my Grandfathers passing.He built the garage first,as a house,after 3 kids he built a new house and turned the old one into the garage.My mom has already secured the money to purchase the house from her just to keep it in the family.The house has steering columns,4 rear ends,several other car parts layed in the concrete to act as rebar.True car guys!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts