Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
ho ho do you have one? ill buy it from you (j/j). im not positive but ill tell you what i know. i think they fit the 426 max wedge motors (simmilar to a standard bb mopar 383,413,440 , but w/quite different heads). there 2 different types, the close opposed later years intake and the wild, long, pipe-looking, sticking out over the engine earlyer ones. both are HIGHLY valueable. ive seen the long ones go for $1500 and the close ones go for about the same, maybe less depending on year, type etc. a while ago, a never used maganezum close crossram, the later year one, went on ebay (extremely rare because of maganezum). started at $2000 and ended at >$6000! you should look in to it of corse. those numbers you listed mean something and the value could flux greatly depending on a few or one digit. i gave you extreme prices so you can prob get or sell one for less, like later crossram for like 500 or so. the long ones are a different story. ask some guys on a distinct mopar site, they can help you out more.

dave h
---------------------------------
chevy is the "heartbeat" eh? well then mopar is the...you know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
From the low pt.#(19's)it would seem you have an intake from a pre-61' Chrys.300,fits 413,426,440 rb motors.value depends on all the little parts that are needed to make it work. Linkage,heat riser tubes crossover pipe,and several other parts.
Above I mentioned the motors it would fit,catch is it won't fit any body style execpt early 300's,w/o major changes to shock towers.
If it's complete & you have a buyer with a 300 & no manifold a fair price is $2200-$2500,but to anyone else it's worth zip,zilch, nada,0.00

1 - 3 of 3 Posts