Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I figured I'd start another thread for this. but my problem is that none of my rear lights work except my flashers. so I started at the most important. the brake lights. so I had an assisstant hold the brake and I checked the wire connections to the rear. theres a clip that goes into the whole setup so I unhooked that and hit it all with a light. only one wire turns hot. theres about 12 wires there. But from my experience if you have a bad stoplight switch it should not turn any wires hot. well also when I turn on the running lights no taillights, and no interior lights(gauges, shifter, radio, a/c/heater) nothing. and it's not bad grounds. I've checked that 4 times. so I know thats not it. my only other guess is that a mouse got to something under the dash. but I haven't found any feces anywhere. yet when I took my blower motor out because it was making alot of noise it looked like half the worlds supply of mice where in there. there was wood chips and hair and stuffing everywhere. but no poop! I'm just plain out lost on this. all the wires under the dash looked untouched and I broke the seal when I took the dash off. therefore I was the first person to touch it. this car was sitting since like 1999 just in a yard so maybe something worked loose? please any help I could use. sorry bout the long message.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts