Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Die-Trying
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know the name of the stripe design on the old 70 plymouth cudas where it has the fat lines that get narrower as they go further towards the back?? i finally got it figured out how to paint them on my pu truck, and i thought it would be cool if i knew what to call them. thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.