Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just curious...did anyone here ever play motor city online? Also, anyone know any good racing games based around muscle cars?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I found out about Motor City towards the end. I got to play for about 2 1/2 months and I loved it. Too bad they took it offline. I wish they'd sell the game rights off so someone else could run it on public servers.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I played Motor City Online every day for almost 2 years... I had so many great moments in that game. It was a real community of car lovers. At the end, they added a Supra and an Eclipse... The game started to fall at that moment.

Some people are working on a mod to recreate MCO from another game, not sur what game it is but it looks good. You can do a search for "MCO Mod" google and you will probably find it.

A good site to talk to people that were on MCO is : http://groups.msn.com/MotorCityOnlineCommunity . They talk about the games and ideas to take the game back. And by the way my nickname was Alecigio on "Crossroads Atlantic".

·
axes wayy too many questions
311 Posts
I played MCO from late October 02 till the end and it was a blast. I played on server CCA with the name Alex17.

MCO MOD is an awesome game. Its built on the EA game F1 Challenge 99-02. The website is MCOMODForums and they are working on releasing the 32 Fords and 66 Cobras. Over 60 cars have been released.

Look me up at the forums. My name is Alex17[MXP.

Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts