Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lady in a van hit a motorcycle cutting the guys foot off. I took my shirt off and used it to cut off the circulation and kept the guy calm while I held a bag of ice near his severed leg I also had to hold the guys leg up in the air until paramedics arrived then took these pictures.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Stupid Cage driver?

Her punishment should she be found at fault should be to have her leg cut off. You know, an eye for and eye. I have seen some pretty stupid cage drivers this past summer. One to many close calls for me. You almost have to ride your bike like you are expecting them to try and hit you.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everyone was just standing around this guy when I ran up. While I was holding the guys leg they brought the foot over still in the boot and set it next to him with the bone sticking out. It didn't seem to bother me. I just kept the guy calm so he didn't go into shock.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Cool,not the accident.The way you helped the guy out is what I mean.I hope that if something was to ever happen to me or mine like that,that someone would be able to step up and try to help.

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
I know I would have been thinking "I hope this guy doesn't have AIDS....or anything..........." the whole time.

No pic of the foot? :drunk:

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
BstMech said:
I know I would have been thinking "I hope this guy doesn't have AIDS....or anything..........." the whole time.

No pic of the foot? :drunk:
Were you planning on licking the blood up? To get aids from another you need to ingest it somehow either through an orfice or by injection.

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
CET said:
Were you planning on licking the blood up? To get aids from another you need to ingest it somehow either through an orfice or by injection.
I wonder why nurses, paramedics, doctors, or anyone in healthcare even bothers to wear GLOVES then? :p

I wear gloves and I work on cars. It's kinda' weird how I still get cuts through my gloves though (and the glove stays intact). What I hate most is how the tip of my glove gets caught in my zipper when I unzip my pants to take a leak.........

:drunk: :D

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey thanks. I took a picture of them putting the foot into a container. I'll have to look for that picture. I didn't think about the blood. I guess I was more concerned about the guys situation. I just can't forget the guy realizing his foot was gone. The hospital wouldn't let me in to see him so I was really pissed off about that because i'm not related to the victim. Oh well..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.