Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these yet? $277 - $315 can you hook up your welder for emergency road repairs or does it just keep the lites bright and fill the battery like the other 10 brands out there. I do not know but for 300 bucks I think it should spin all by itself for zero load and charge the battery,then again maybe it is also a cell phone.

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
Do I detect some dripping sarcasm??

They are nice looking but will it do anything more than my $125 Powermaster 105 amp unit?? That also looks nice and is built with OEM type parts that any NAPA store can supply in pinch in West Overshoe, Nebraska.

You also have to ante up $68 more bucks for a mounting kit as well to fit your bracket !!

Blame a lot of the rising prices on TV shows like Barrett-Jackson, Boyd's show and Overhaulin, etc that make the latest bling-bling part "necessary" for your hobby vehicles.

I wanted a Dan Fink hood latch system - no longer are they $265, but $375 :( :( !!!! Then the hoods are a lot more as well. Hagens are even more than the Fink's. I'll stick with my 4 piece hood now and figure out a latch system.

(Oops, got the old soapbox out again - sorry)

Dave

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Irelands child said:

They are nice looking but will it do anything more than my $125 Powermaster 105 amp unit??

I like the powermaster also very nice product that works very well................. sarcasm ? ... sometimes my middle name, but just for the laugh factor, life without comedy, not fun :D

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
pepi said:
Irelands child said:

They are nice looking but will it do anything more than my $125 Powermaster 105 amp unit??

I like the powermaster also very nice product that works very well................. sarcasm ? ... sometimes my middle name, but just for the laugh factor, life without comedy, not fun :D
Absolutely - tho sometimes I do occasionally tend to PO folks with it but that's their problem - :D :D :D :D :D

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.