• Ne

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Ok, but it's still a Ford

Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
It kind of looks like an older Nissan 300zx. The gull-wing doors look ricey to me. It could use some neon undercarriage lights to finish the "vibe". Other than all that I don't really like it. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

·
oldsmobile compatible
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the one piece glass roof, although I doubt that feature would make it into production for many reasons: safety, replacement for minor crack, etc.

The lines resemble the new Mustang, which I like a lot, but the subtle changes are enough to turn me off. This look makes me think of the BMW Z4, which I don't like...a lot.

Paul.

·
Registered
100 Posts
this place is out of it's mind.

Gull wing doors allow wide cars in tight spots.

another post today, putting a 350 in a 5.0 mustang..mustangs don't take front sump pans...or another, where a mod with 3000 posts is asking why his dads 2.2 has no oil pressure..maybe the pump lost prime??? when has anybody here had to "prime" an oil pump??

·
You got a leaky spark tube...
2,854 Posts
NDNslicks4me said:
Gull wing doors allow wide cars in tight spots.
That doesn't change the fact that they're ugly...

Oh, and you can buy oil pump priming tools (or make your own) to prime the pump and engine before initial startup... Whenever possible it is best to prime the system before initially starting...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.